.

Monday, February 28, 2011

crafty wafty

Several years ago...or a lifetime ago...I worked in a small gift store that also printed stationary, wedding invites, note cards, etc.

I fell in love with it, and have never gotten over my love of paper and wrapping paper. I have boxes of it, not that I ever intend to use it on anything, I'm sure I just thought it was really pretty at the time ;).

Since then, I have constantly messed with it in some way, birthday invites, thank you notes, etc. So when a very, close friend, Kelly Lokey, had asked me, or mayyybe I offered and begged, to help out with her daughters 11th birthday, I was beside myself. It started off with water bottle labels, then I decided to do luggage tags and suggested it for party favors.

I think I might be onto something here...

So off to get more paper...yeah!


All printed out...


Getting ready to finish, luggage tags were front and back...


Before labels were put on...


And after...


Miss Abby's present...


Luggage tags were also used as place cards...






These were sooo yummy...



One of my personal fav's...


They made home made pizzas, that were super good...


Birthday Girl focusing...




Except for this, anchovies, ewwewwww...



And yes...somebody tried it, yuck...







Yummm....

Happy Birthday Miss Abby!!

To another crazy tomorrow,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment