.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Lazy Saturday

This past weekend something weird happened.

We didn't have anything to do. Well, just on Saturday we didn't, but that is still pretty amazing.

The only thing we had was to babysit my nephew. Most people would call it dog sitting. Technically he is a dog, but acts more like a human, like one of the kids, so we call it babysitting. We are not the biggest animal people, but like I said before, Duke isn't actually an animal, just a big kid.

He doesn't like to go outside, so you have to stand with him while he eats, drinks & takes care of his business. He tends to get scared very often.

He came over on Friday, as he had the weekend before, so he was a tad more comfortable in relaxing and playing with everyone.

The tallest of the short people had a sleep over on Friday, which is now something that happens every weekend, so I guess he felt as if he needed to go into her room and watch for her...


And check things out, specifically under the chair, where he had missed before. I would of moved the chair, if he had asked...


When the Mister came home, we started a fire and relaxed in front of it. Duke seemed to think he needed to join in with the 'fam', so he did...


On to our Saturday, our wonderful, wonderful lazy Saturday. The mister went off to..umm...do something. I can't quite remember. Maybe to tinker on something, who knows. Which left us, once the tallest came back home, to stay in our jamas and be lazy.
All.
Day.
WOW...

See? He even poses for the camera... The three amigos...


After intense playing, you need to rest for a bit and soak up some Spongebob. Unfortunately for Duke, I'm pretty sure he gets to rest quite a bit during the say, so needless to say, my little people wear him out...




He doesn't bark, which makes for a quite and sneaky dog. Never failed, I would open the refrigerator door or pantry, and that feeling you have someone is looking at you? Well, in this case, it would lead to a wet nose...


He is very innocent, right?


So while everyone was having a play/rest day, I, on the other hand, was having a
blog stalking day*. And it was wonderful! I usually don't do this because once I start, I cant stop...and I didn't. I had to write down what areas I had read and ideas that were fumbling around in my head. And of course, I can't find a pen, the closest thing was a big, fat purple marker...


Guess I was a little too distracted, cause the little man started attempting to send subliminal messages...


The Mister finally came home, and Duke likes to shill with him, probably cause they like to 'wrestle', as the little peeps say...


There is nothing like being lazy, and rolling around on the floor...







To another crazy, and lazy, day,
A

*I stumbled upon
The Lettered Cottage a little over a year ago, and since haven't been able to remember what it was, and it has driven me crazy! So, when I happened to stumble upon it again, I had to go through all of their posts and they are wonderful! Such great ideas and I love what they are doing. So don't be surprised if I mention them again ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment