.

Friday, October 22, 2010

tgif?

I am not so thankful for coming home early while the mister and the oldest of the little people stayed at my sisters to watch the baseball game, so that I could bring home the little dude and the shortest because of his migraine, bleh...

What I am thankful for is that he went to bed earlier than normal (yea!), I am finishing up laundry, in between helping him, which means I MAY get through the weekend without having to do any (bigger yea!), and the shortest of the little people got to get in a few extra minutes of dressing up and 'reading her red book' before getting in bed for an early soccer game...

Which means, I may actually have a night to watch whatever I want on TV... NO WAY...


I think there may have been jumping on the bed before she heard me walk in...




And a little night time reading, it's usually held upside down ;)




To a crazy tomorrow,
A

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, that pic of Cambelle is too precious!
    Miss you momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss you guys too, sooo much!! Kyle just walked in and we were laughing at the pic of Frank laying on the grass, so funny!

    ReplyDelete