.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Kate Spade & Florence + The Machine

If I could marry, and yes, I know it's impossible, BUT, if I could marry a designer/brand of clothing and yummy stuff it would definitely have to be...(drum roll please)....

Kate Spade

This IS my all time fav...

Simply put, I love her. The mister may get jealous ;)

Oh my... How I truly adore the way she uses bold color, patterns and maintains a classic & feminine look but edgy. This is why I would love to live in New York. I know, it's silly, but this sends me into daydreams for what seems like hours on end when I get another email or update from something new they have, sigh....

I love the way she uses green more than any other color. Lately, the aqua has been running a close second for me, with the red trailing in third, and I am a red person, but I always go back to the green with Kate Spade.

So, without any more blabbing, here are a bunch of pics that I love and a video Kate Spade posted today, it's one of my favorite groups and I'm loving her outfit! If I could, I would seriously try to find a way to wear this stuff everyday! I would apologize for all the pics, but I'm not. I love them all so much...

Loving the metallic...

And the Red shoes...
Who would of thought of the aqua tights?
Or the knee socks?
Of course, the green...
Ah, purple, which is what I'm loving lately...
Dr. Seuss anyone?
Loving the black & white with, of course, the green peep toe...
Houndstooth is one of my Fav patterns, and the red...
Diggin the argyle with the peep toes and aqua...
Purple again...love it with the gold...
Sigh...
And again, sigh...
So girly...
And her bags, my ultimate love...
Diggin the aqua yet again...
And the houndstooth, yes, oh yes, again...
Loving the shape...
Typewritter, who knew?
LOVE the flower...
Oh, and the shoes...




I think I would wear these hats everyday!


Makes me think of NY...




Off to day dream some more.

To a crazy tomorrow,

A






No comments:

Post a Comment