.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

windy saturday, yet again

I have fallen behind yet again. I can't even remember the last time I actually sat down at the computer and not just used my phone.

We have been insanely busy. Busier than busy. Don't get me wrong, it's great to be busy, but we are pooped.


In between going back and forth between the current projects, I am running ideas through my head on three parties, possibly four, but its not for a little bit.


Random ideas coming to me while I am driving, at home depot, zone off while talking to the electrician, tracking down a plumber...you get the idea.


So I call a
friend and run through thoughts, take a picture of an idea (my pics are out of control, just sat down and had over 500, woohoo...), write it in one of two notebooks I constantly have with me, or write on my hand, which is usually what happens.

But here are the results of above mentioned:

a.)When to above mentioned friend, we are both spouting off ideas and end up getting so far off subject, it's redonkulous.

2.)By the time I go back and look through pics, I have forgotten what the idea was behind it and why I took them in the first place.
c.)Loving my pro/con lists in my notebooks, but can't read my own handwriting half of the time and the shortest of the shorties is with me 87% of the time, soooo she either does her 'homework' on top of my notes, or rips it out.

4.)Writing on my hand is usually my first choice. Its always with me, the battery never runs down or freezes up, I cant misplace it. But it rubs off in not-so-convenient places and, again, I can't read my own handwriting...lovely.


So, the mister and the little mister went on a little trip, and the oldest wanted to have another chickadee over and go to the movies. We did that on Friday.

Then Saturday came...

We would of ventured out.


But the wind blew...

And blew...

And the dirt...

60mph gust...

And blew...

Did I mention the dirt...


Instead, I thought it would be a superb time to do a trial run of ideas for the parties, to see what all they can do on their own/if they like it/will it stick/how much time before hand/etc.


(I do NOT normally have a checkered plastic table cloth on my table. It was a shocker when I found it, why I have it, I can't remember. Those who know me, know how much I love a
checkered chuck wagon ho down, but I am ocd and wanted some protection from the multiple hot glue guns.....and from the girls. Check out the layers under the guns ;))

Hair Clips(and two bracelets)...
Cuffs... Decided to experiment on chipboard letters... To another crazy, and busy, tomorrow, A

No comments:

Post a Comment