.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Buttermilk Pie

Past few days have been just plain ol' crummy. Weather has been insanely windy and dry, a bit of heat, which makes my allergies and asthma out of control.

This past weekend everything in my head hurt, including my mouth (?), so needless to say cooking was out of the question, yippee!

Going back through pics, I found some I had taken a few weeks ago from a
friends blog. I read through it in a hurry and copied the beef and pie recipe and left to get the kiddos.

After uploading pics and looking back again at
her blog, I realized I made the EXACT same thing, coincidence? You decide Leslie...










To another crazy tomorrow,
A

2 comments:

  1. EXCEPT IT WASN'T GREEN CATTLE BEEF!!!!! :) How was it though??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whateva...it was all super yummy! But you may need to ask the kiddos what they thought ;) The pie went over very well

    ReplyDelete