.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Polar Express


ahhh...the joys of playing the wonderful game of catch up.

Not at home, but on the blog. I keep putting it off. I have so, so many pictures that need to be edited, that I have been using that as my excuse why I haven't, bleh...

So, for the next few, or shall I say many, posts, I will be backtracking all the previous holidays, so that family members who have asked for pics can see.

Here we go...

During the Thanksgiving break, we decided to take the little people on The Polar Express, and they were super excited. I was super excited that we opted to go in November and have a chance that it would be warmer outside since our tickets were at eight o'clock.

And it was...

Kids loved it...I liked it...the Mister? Who knows...
We will let the pictures tell the story.

Waiting in line...

Attempting to amuse them selves, and attempting to cross her eyes...

Somebody has found her new talent, hasn't she...

Swinging around...

Finally inside...

Self portrait?

When will this start already?

So, so tired of waiting...


Guess who is hiding a cookie in their mouth?

This was all they asked about before getting on the train...

Getting the tickets punched...

Checking it out...

Tadaa!



Mmmmm...

Ya gots a lil sumthin on yer lip der...

Discussing Santa...

Little Mister is buried somewhere in there...

So stinkin' excited!


Almost finished...

Like I said, almost finished...





To another crazy tomorrow,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment