.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Where's Waldo?

So.....to say we have a "little" dirt around our house is a joke. It seems to follow us in every house we move to and I'm beginning to think it's never ever going to go away, so we will just have to learn to, and I clench my teeth as I say it, live with it.

We have had a little rain lately, so 'our' dirt has since turned into mud. And conveniently it happens to rain over the weekend so we have plenty of opportunities to 'accidentally' land in it.

So why not just bust out the old swimsuits? We can rinse off the little people? Right?!?




It's JUST mud....I repeatedly tell myself...




And she is having fun after all...





oh...but wait! Nobody told her there was more across the street.... OR let alone giver her PERMISSION to cross the street...





sigh...I just may never win this one.

Time to break out the water hose...





To another crazy tomorrow...
A

No comments:

Post a Comment