.

Monday, September 13, 2010

“I want to go to the Il-lu-mi-nate Workshop! http://www.amyrosekingphotography.com/?page_id=2420″






Oh my.... how I love to take pictures, and how I love my camera...




there are no words...



I purchased a new D90 after Christmas this past year and fell in love. It has consumed me...the little people say "Are you really gonna take more pictures?" Even the mister talks as if he is aisian the whole time I am.

But what can I say? I am obsessed. There are no other words.

I have been meaning to post pictures for a while now, but have so, so many to edit or attempt to edit, it almost makes me sick to think about it.

I am writing all of this to say how much I want to attend a local workshop. So ms. amy rose king, this is for you ;).
To another crazy day....
A


No comments:

Post a Comment