.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Some little Lovlies

I picked up these little girls at an estate sale a year or so ago, and I just recently got around to changing them up.

I painted and recovered most of the chair, except the removable cushions. I stumbled upon a sweet lady who recovered them in record speed and for a great price, which equals a happy lady right here!

Did I fail to mention the awesome job she did? Well, awesome was the job she did...I think I'm in love, I have so many 'projects' for her ;)

In our past home the chairs were in our bedroom, now they are in the entry way. (The mister pointed out how many seating areas we have in our casa the other day....nice!)

They needed a totally different look and a friend pointed out how comfy they were, that's a plus!







And after...





To another crazy day,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment